1. Spices like garlic support our immune system and act as anti-microbials
2. Real cinnamon (especially Sri Lanka cinnamon) is anti-microbial
3. Spices like oregano, rosemary and thyme are antimicrobial for upper respiratory issues
5. Probiotics in your foods (fermented, pickled, yogurt) is great to increase the probiotic component of your immune system
7. Watermelon is great for the immune system
8. Ginger is another anti-microbial and also an anti-inflammatory
And there are a host of others…Go back to nature and REAL medicine and REAL food and GET HEALTHY
You have a CHOICE – here’s to your health!
For more information, contact: Dr Holly at email@example.com
Copyright 2015 © Choices Unlimited for Health & Wellness
Disclaimer: This site is provided for general information only, and is not a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or other health care professional. This site is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by a user based on the content of this website. This site is not liable for the contents of any external internet sites listed, nor does it endorse any commercial product or service mentioned or advised on any of such sites. Always consult your own health care practitioner.
|Garlic||Cinnamon||Oregano extract||Colloidal silver|
|Manuka honey(Clinical trials have found that Manuka honey can effectively eradicate more than 250 clinical strains of bacteria, including some resistant varieties, such as MRSA)||Probiotics andfermented foods||Echinacea||Sunlight andvitamin D|