There are several healthy ways to keep bugs at bay, during the summer, here is one way
It used to be called 4 Thieves Vinegar – easy to make at home
- 2 tbsp dried food – grade lavender
- 2 tbsp dried mint
- 2 tbsp dried sage
- 2 tbsp dried thyme
- 4-8 fresh garlic cloves minced
- Combine in a glass jar
- Add 32 oz of apple cider vinegar
- Cover tightly – but not with a metal lid (if you have a metal lid- cover opening with plastic wrap first so the vinegar doesn’t react with the metal)
- Leave in dark, cool place for 6 – 8 weeks
- Shake gently and strain into another bottle
- Pour 1/4 C into a 1 C bottle with sprayer
- Fill with 3/4 C water
Spray onto clothes and/or body when needed.
Do your research, have fun and enjoy the summer.
Here’s to your health!
For more information, contact: Dr Holly at email@example.com
Copyright 2014 © Choices Unlimited for Health & Wellness
Disclaimer: This site is provided for general information only, and is not a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or other health care professional. This site is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by a user based on the content of this website. This site is not liable for the contents of any external internet sites listed, nor does it endorse any commercial product or service mentioned or advised on any of such sites. Always consult your own health care practitioner.