I keep seeing these advertisements that claim that one food kills high blood pressure….it may have worked for this person…but that doesn’t mean it will work for everyone!! Why? There are a variety of issues that may contribute to high blood pressure…it really depends on what is causing the problem…
1) is it your psychological stress that is driving your adrenals that is causing the problem
2) is it low nitric oxide in your arteries preventing your arteries from dilating that is causing the problem
3) is it an infection or inflammation or low glutathione in your kidneys preventing your kidneys from cleaning out the blood thus leaving the blood thick and hard to move that is causing the problem
4) is it plaque caused by : toxins, metal toxicity, AGEs (Advanced Glycation Endproducts), or even cholesterol (if you have low Vitamin D) that is causing inflammation and/or a narrowing of the arteries that is causing the problem
5) is it a toxic, inflamed, infected, or fatty liver, or low glutathione in the liver that is preventing the liver from synthesizing the compounds required in the blood, for the blood, or for the arterial membranes, that is causing the problem
6) is it your diet with high amounts of : pasteurized foods, microwaved foods, processed foods, junk foods, bad fats food, bat sugar foods, bad carb foods, bad protein foods, etc that is causing the problem
7) is it an imbalance or depletion in your microbiota that is causing the problem
As you can see, with this short list, there are a wide variety of issues that may be causing high blood pressure. One food does not address all these issues…
However, if you find a good health practitioner, i.e., a Dr of Natural Medicine, a Medical Herbalist, a Naturopath, a Nutritionist, TCM, etc, you would find what is causing the problem and address it directly.
Do your homework, make wise choices, lead a healthy life…
Here’s to your health!
For more information, contact: Dr Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2014 © Choices Unlimited for Health & Wellness
Disclaimer: This site is provided for general information only, and is not a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or other health care professional. This site is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by a user based on the content of this website. This site is not liable for the contents of any external internet sites listed, nor does it endorse any commercial product or service mentioned or advised on any of such sites. Always consult your own health care practitioner.