- 1) disruption to the microbiota in your gut
- 2) affect your ability to respond to antibiotics
- 3) set you up for obesity
Wow!!! Let’s review what we already know:
- We already know that our food is nutrient deficient and full of toxins.
- We know that 99.5% of pharmaceuticals deplete important nutrients in the body
- We know that 48% of the 250 most common pharmaceuticals are known to cause cancer
- We know the underlying hypothesis behind anti-depressants has never been proven
- We know that many of the anti-depressants can actually cause suicidal thinking
- We know the whole cholesterol trip was a myth
- We know that the imbalance of microbiota in the gut can effect our thoughts, emotions and behavior
When it comes to weight management:
- We know that we eat too much sugar, bleached flour, and AGEs
- We know that we eat too many of the bad fats and not enough of the good fats
- We know that fluoride in our water is detrimental to our health
- We know that if the wrong bacteria in our gut are dominant we will gain weight no matter what we do
- We know that the heavy metals, insecticides, herbicides, POPs, Round UP and other toxins in our food damages our bodies
- We know that GMOs are dangerous to our health
- We know that the chemicals in our hygiene, makeup, cleaning products can disrupt our endocrine system
And now, we have to add to the list:
- childhood vaccinations not only can contribute to issues like Autism but can also disrupt our microbiota
- disrupt our developing immune system
- AND set us up for obesity as well
And of course, we all know that we cannot rely on agencies like the FDA to protect us. They are paid and controlled by Big Pharma, so they are part of the problem rather than being part of the solution.
The question is: What are YOU going to do about it?
If you want to learn more about your health…click here.
Here’s to your health!
For more information, contact: Dr Holly at email@example.com
Copyright 2015 © Choices Unlimited for Health & Wellness
Disclaimer: This site is provided for general information only, and is not a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or other health care professional. This site is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by a user based on the content of this website. This site is not liable for the contents of any external internet sites listed, nor does it endorse any commercial product or service mentioned or advised on any of such sites. Always consult your own health care practitioner.