Chocolate – what it can do for you
The cocoa pod is a fruit full of juice and between 300-6800 seeds. These seeds are the most nutrient dense food we know of. The seeds contain over 300 nutrients that we need.
The nutrients in these seeds are usually destroyed with processing BUT 100% chocolate protects the over 1200 compounds and over 300 nutrients that chocolate has to provide. One might suggest it is a real gift from the Gods, but then women already know that.
Vitamins, minerals, all the amino acids (essential & non-essential) fiber, omega 3 fatty acids, anti-oxidants (2x more than acai berry). So what do these nutrients do for you? Besides taste great?
• Regulates the two important hormones in weight metabolism: grehlin & leptin
• Opens fat cells so that they release stored toxins
• Alters the genetic coding changing the fat cell into fatty acids – used for energy
• turns on apoptosis “automatic cell death”
• changes the membrane so it receives oxygen instead of sugar
• blocks off arterial nutrients – starves the cells
• alkalizes the interior and exterior of the cell
Fights heart disorders
• Re-stabilizes oxidized cholesterols
• Induces vasodilation
• Lowers blood pressure
• Improves coronary vascular function
• Decreases platelet adhesion – reduces arteriosclerosis plaque
• High levels of soluble & non-soluble fibers slow down sugar absorption
• Natural sweetener is agave
• Diabetics are always low in anti-oxidants and consequently high in damaging free radicals – Xocai combats this by providing high levels of anti-oxidants
Fights digestive issues, bowel issues, gastric issues
• Provides huge amounts of micro probiotics, fibers/prebiotics
• Protects the gut from acidity and alkalizes our gastro tract so that the good bacteria can thrive
• Eliminates inflammation that disrupts the environment for healthy bacteria
• Inhibits the growth of bad bacterial growth in the gut
Fights psychological issues
• Provides all the amino acids required to make serotonin, neuroephinephrine, dopamine and other neurotransmitters
• Provides endorphins and natural anti-depressants, ie., MAOIs
• The brain is about 60% fats and xocai provides the omega 3/fatty acid fats
The cocoa bean contains several useful minerals and vitamins.
• Magnesium, which is necessary for muscle relaxation, nerve conduction, energy production and bone and teeth development and overall health.
• Copper—found in rich supply in dark cocoa—is involved in many of the chemical processes in the body.
• High levels of potassium, which is vital for cardiovascular health.
Make an appointment with Dr Holly: 604 764 5203 OR email@example.com
Read more information on health, click on www.DrHollyBooks.com.
Read a sexy romantic novel, then go for Entwined: A Romantic Journey Back into Health. A sexy romantic novel, packed full of information on a wide variety of health issues.
Listen to Dr Holly’s Whole Health Initiative, click on www.NewsForTheSoul.com Wed at noon. The program goes around the world. Be part of the network.
Get emails, blogs, articles, videos, questionnaires, books, etc. Just click on www.WholeHealthInitiative.ca and sign up for a different psychological or physiological health focus each month.
You or someone you know suffering from depression? Click onto the F*R*E*E depression video series on www.ChoicesUnlimited.ca
Here’s to your health!
For more information, contact: Dr Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2017 © Choices Unlimited for Health & Wellness
Disclaimer: This site is provided for general information only, and is not a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or other health care professional. This site is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by a user based on the content of this website. This site is not liable for the contents of any external internet sites listed, nor does it endorse any commercial product or service mentioned or advised on any of such sites. Always consult your own health care practitioner.