Wouldn’t it be nice if someone just listed the foods that eliminate fat – you could endulge – loose weight effectively and efficiently….well here is a list.
1. Xocai chocolate – can you believe it? One of the best foods is chocolate – but not just any chocolate. Xocai has the only patent that protects all the nutrients in chocolate – over 380 nutrients – so that you loose weight. Why? The special type of anti-oxidants in the Cocoa seed are very powerful – they not only open fat cells releasing the toxins ; but they get rid of the toxins ; then they turns the DNA of fat cells into fatty acids to be used as fuel – that sounds awesome.
2. In addition, 3 pieces of Xocai is equivalent to 12 servings of fruit and vegetables in anti-oxidants alone
4. In addition, Xocai chocolate is the leading source of magnesium – a hugely important mineral in the body and related to weight lose.
5. Dark or Bitter chocolate has lost all the fatty acids the brain needs; the anti-inflammatories the body requires; and the fats that break down fats.
6. Has a high amount of both soluble and non-soluble fibers
7. Vegetables – broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, kale, and cabbage all contain indole-3-carbinol (I3C) fight against environmental estrogens and provide fiber, vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants
8. Avocados – and you thought they were another fattening food? Well actually, they are loaded with nutrients that actually break down belly fats.
9. Seeds and nuts – pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, walnuts, almonds, flax seeds – all terrifically loaded in anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals.
10. Berries – Blueberries, Blackberries, Strawberries and others contain a high amount of fiber slowing down the blood glucose uptake in the liver
11. Free Range Eggs – hugely important in providing choline; but also Vitamin B6, B9, B12, A, D, E, K in addition to lutein, calcium, iron, phosphorous, zinc and Omega 3s
12. Fish – salmon, krill and other fish that are loaded with Omega 3s are also very helpful in breaking down fats; eliminating inflammation; and supporting the body’s general well being.
13. Spices – Cinnamon, Cardamon, Nutmeg and Cloves all belong to the same family that helps regulate blood glucose in the liver; support the enzymes that transpose sugars; re-sensitize the insulin receptors and provide anti-oxidant activity
It should not be difficult to add these foods into your diet – especially when you know that they help break down fats in the body.
Here’s to your health!
For more information, contact: Dr Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2012 © Choices Unlimited for Health & Wellness
Disclaimer: This site is provided for general information only, and is not a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or other health care professional. This site is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by a user based on the content of this website. This site is not liable for the contents of any external internet sites listed, nor does it endorse any commercial product or service mentioned or advised on any of such sites. Always consult your own health care practitioner.