Do you get tired of hearing “the new discovery” that is going “change everything”. Both fortunately and unfortunately, science is an every changing / evolving field. I love the fact that we are constantly developing, expanding our understanding. I hate the way that it is marketed.
For instance, one of the many new things is that they have now identified a new bacteria that causes Alzheimer’s.
The challenge is: that doesn’t eliminate all kinds of other issues that can also cause Alzheimer’s – perhaps it provides the opportunity to add in yet another label/diagnostic category. We already have all kinds of labels for different types of dementia and unfortunately, most people get “dumped” into Alzheimer’s – because that is an easy thing to do.
But we know that all of the following issues can also cause “Alzheimer’s”:
- Lewy Bodies
- Various toxins in the brain: fluoride, chloride
- Metal toxicity, i.e., aluminum,
- Foods such as baking powder, self rising flour, salt, baby formula, coffee creamers, baked goods, and processed foods, coloring, and caking agents
- Drugs, such as antacids, analgesics, anti-diarrheals, and others;
- additives such as magnesium stearate
- Vaccines—Hepatitis A and B, Hib, DTaP (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis), pneumococcal vaccine, Gardasil (HPV),
- Cosmetics and personal care products such as antiperspirants, deodorants (including salt crystals, made of alum), lotions, sunscreens, and shampoos
- Aluminum products, including foil, cans, juice pouches, tins, and water bottles –
- Source: http://healthimpactnews.com/2015/aluminum-fluoride-and-glyphosate-a-toxic-trifecta-implicated-in-autism-and-alzheimers-disease/#sthash.vzwfGjJI.dpuf
- Sugar – both table sugar and artificial sugars are toxic to the brain
- Food fertilizers, ie., bi
- Nitrates & Nitrites found in processed foods, ie., deli meats, cheeses, etc
- Nitrosamines (including fertilizers and nitrates, used as a food additive)
- Air pollution (indoor and outdoor)
- then we have the huge list of nutrient deficiencies which can cause deficiencies in powerful compounds like glutathione that protect the brain
Note: this is just a short list of issues that can cause dementias. Many are accumulative in the brain and take time to show symptoms. But the brain can only compensate for so long.
Unfortunately, MDs don’t usually go about finding out the cause and eliminating the cause. They simply give you drugs to try to manage the symptoms while the underlying issues continue to spread. And unfortunately, many of the drugs simply compound the problem.
Find a health practitioner that is willing to identify the underlying issues and eliminate it rather than manage symptoms!!
Here’s to your health!
For more information, contact: Dr Holly at email@example.com
Copyright 2015 © Choices Unlimited for Health & Wellness
Disclaimer: This site is provided for general information only, and is not a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or other health care professional. This site is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by a user based on the content of this website. This site is not liable for the contents of any external internet sites listed, nor does it endorse any commercial product or service mentioned or advised on any of such sites. Always consult your own health care practitioner.