Did you know that Chocolate comes from the seed of the cocoa fruit?
- Where it is grown How it is grown
- What species is it How it is harvested
- How it is processed What is added to it
Myths & Misconceptions:
- Chocolate is unhealthy and puts on weight
- Store bought chocolate usually is and does
- Real 100% chocolate has over 1200 molecules and over 300 nutrients and is an incredibly nutrient dense food and can help you lose weight
- Chocolate is fattening so buy the 72%, 80%, 90% pure chocolate
- These chocolate have had the incredibly beneficial cocoa butter taken out – it is full of DHAs, EPAs – the good fats the body requires for the brain and to counteract inflammation
- The process of eliminating these incredibly important fats kills most of the anti-oxidants that the chocolate is then marketed for
- Chocolate is full of sugar
- The unhealthy store bought chocolate is full of sugar which is very toxic to the body and to the brain
- Real 100% chocolate doesn’t have all the sugar because the cocoa butter in the chocolate is sweet – although good healthy chocolate does tend to have a bit of bitter taste to it
- Chocolate is unhealthy
- Actually, real chocolate can help fight: cancer, depression, diabetes, heart issues, weight issues, dental issues, gut issues, and a wide variety of other issues
or benefit your health with REAL 100% chocolate!
If you want to make an appointment with Dr Holly contact her either at 604 764 5203 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to read more information on health, click on www.DrHollyBooks.com.
If you would rather read a sexy romantic novel, then go for Entwined: A Romantic Journey Back into Health. A sexy romantic novel, packed full of information on a wide variety of health issues.
If you want to listen to more information on health, click on www.NewsForTheSoul.com and listen to Dr Holly’s Whole Health Initiative every Wednesday at noon: 12 – 1. You can phone in question and email in questions. The program goes around the world. Be part of the network.
If you want emails, blogs, articles, videos, questionnaires, books, etc on health, then click on www.WholeHealthInitiative.ca and sign up for the monthly program. Each month focuses on a different physiological or psychological health issue.
If you know of anyone suffering from depression, make sure you click onto the F*R*E*E* depression video series, on this site.
Here’s to your health!
For more information, contact: Dr Holly at email@example.com
Copyright 2016 © Choices Unlimited for Health & Wellness
Disclaimer: This site is provided for general information only, and is not a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or other health care professional. This site is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by a user based on the content of this website. This site is not liable for the contents of any external internet sites listed, nor does it endorse any commercial product or service mentioned or advised on any of such sites. Always consult your own health care practitioner.